A machine park for diameters from 2 mm up to 280 mm.
Turning with CNC machines is foreseen for parts of larger dimensions but above all for parts that represent greater challenges in terms of complexity, material hardness and precision.
Machining is completed on machining centres, with heat treatment and grinding.
34 CNC lathes:
- 14 bar lathes with bar capacity up to 65 mm
Marble - CMZ
- 6 re-working lathes with automatic loading and max. 150 mm diameter
Doosan - CMZ
- 6 lathes with manual loading for diameters up to 280 mm
- 3 hard turning and automatic loading lathes
- 5 CNC sliding headstock lathes with bar capacity up to 20 mm
Citizen - Gildemeister - Sowin
Ensuring compliance with dimensions on complex machining operations, including with heat treatment, requires an organisation with adequate skills and equipment.